Side gusseted bag machine SFB 8E-L
The B&B side gusseted bag machine SFB 8E-L is used for the production of side gusseted bags from a film roll in machine direction.
PET/PE laminates as well as PE/PE laminates with a thickness of 100 µm to 200 µm can be processed. Thanks to our proven know-how in processing mono materials, we can offer you machine components that are predestined for processing recyclable materials and are unique on the global market.
With a production output of up to 70 – 80 cycles / min (depending on the product), bags can be produced in both single and double lanes.
- Side gusseted bags with continuous side gusset
- Side gusseted bags with reclosable features (Zipper, Aplix, Velcro, Flexico, Sunzip, Zippak, Elplast, Presto) or spout (Menshen, IPN, Pöppelmann, etc.)
- Side gusseted bags with shortened side gusset “Single Lip”
- Side gusset bags with bottom folding / flat bottom
- Side gusseted bags with handle in the side gusset, or on the front or back of the bag
- Side gusseted bags with rounded corners
TCS - Top Closure System
The B&B Top Closure System TCS applies up to 55 premade plastic bags/min
with a top slider or a top zipper (PTC).
– Conversion of premade 3 side seal bags,
stand up pouches and side gusseted bags
– Side gusseted bags with top slider/zipper (PTC)
– Bags with shortened side gusset (single lip)
– Various punching options (tear notch)
– Laser perforation for easy opening
– Hooded Slider